Los Angeles based ReactX is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer. As a Senior LAMP Architect, you will be a key member of a top-shelf engineering team with lots of growth potential. You’ll work closely with the product team to develop new features for our Real Time Bidding platform. You will also play a critical role in advancing our platform and expanding its scope. We’re interested in energetic and results oriented individuals that enjoy a fast paced, small team environment working with the latest technologies. Here’s your chance to get in at the early stage of an exciting, high-growth company.
What You Will Be Doing
– Design and develop our next generation high impact advertising platform
– Researching, designing, and building new disruptive ad tech solutions
– Be part of the design and architecture decision making
– Work directly with management and development teams
– 3+ years professional LAMP based software development experience
– Expert knowledge of OOP and MVC frameworks utilizing PHP, Kohana a plus
– Expert with MySQL database design and optimization
– Use of open source software/environments on the LAMP stack
– Familiarity with revision control software such as GIT
– Must be self-motivating and able to work well with a diverse group of people
– Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment
– API and Web Service design a plus
– Prior experience in ad tech a plus
– Envision, design, estimate, and code new features.
– Architect new applications, and expand existing ones.
– Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams.
– Investigate and fix production issues.
– Define, document, and enforce engineering standards.
– Perform code reviews.
– Manage subcontractors/engineers.
– Participate in software design and innovation discussions.
– Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
What’s In It for You
– Competitive salary
– Stock options/Equity/Bonuses
– Flexible work schedule
– Venice Beach location
Aside from a strong resume, ideal candidates would have an driving desire to disrupt and revolutionize the ad tech industry with an understanding of Real Time Bidding platforms, ad servers, DSP/SSP systems within the LUMA landscape.
Please send resumes to email@example.com