Great opportunity for a Director, Product Marketing to join a fast growing, industry leading, driven, and committed ad-tech business. Be part of the exciting space of innovation that ReactX is at the forefront of!
We’re seeking a Director, Product Marketing who is an experienced software product marketing expert who is passionate about disruptive advertising software and is capable of developing the content and programs to drive demand and expand market leadership for ReactX’s products.
The Director, Product Marketing is an outbound marketing role in a very high growth real time bidding (RTB) category with responsibility for the industry leading software platform for programmatic advertising innovation. In this role you will be responsible for expanding awareness, drive new ways to go to market, and identify new opportunities while executing on strategies to expand product adoption across the industry.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Sales enablement through the development of high-caliber product collateral, including sales decks, product – datasheets, whitepapers, demo scripts, and competitive intelligence.
– Develop and drive strategy for integrated marketing campaigns
– Review and drive content and collateral on our website, blogs, and social media channels.
– Drive product marketing strategy across the marketing, product, and sales teams and be responsible for the – execution of activities by the extended marketing team by employing agile marketing methodology.
– Collaborate with global demand generation team
– Manage cross-functional launch of new products and a variety of product marketing projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
– 3+ years proven software product marketing experience.
– Prior experience in the ad-tech space would be highly desirable.
– Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits and the ability to understand and describe many customer use cases
– You will have experience of being the expert to your customers, their needs, and how you can help your customers address their needs
– Proven ability to add value add to the sales process through marketing, sales tools, training, and presentations
– Goal orientated and loyal
– High personal drive, integrity, passion, and energy, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work well with co-workers, clients, and channel partners
– Passionate, driven, happy and willing to go the extra mile for internal and external clients
– Successful, top of their game, entrepreneurial mentality
What’s In It for You
– Competitive salary
– Stock options/Equity/Bonuses
– Flexible work schedule
– Venice Beach location
Aside from a strong resume, ideal candidates would have an driving desire to disrupt and revolutionize the ad tech industry with an understanding of Real Time Bidding platforms, ad servers, DSP/SSP systems within the LUMA landscape.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org