As a member of the Media Services team, you will be responsible for identifying and securing partnerships with publishers to monetize their inventory via ReactX Ad Exchange and our direct advertiser relationships. You must be able to quickly to identify opportunities, source relationships and close deals. You should also be comfortable undertaking research efforts to uncover new media strategies and enhance the effectiveness of existing strategies and put forward comprehensive and compelling proposals in response to RFPs. The position entails elements of sales, account management and a basic knowledge of yield management.
Here’s your chance to get in at the early stage of an exciting, high-growth company.
– Proven track record of closing deals with publishers, networks and similar clients
– General working knowledge of online display advertising and the process of campaign optimization; hands-on experience with online ad serving technology preferred
– Must be highly motivated self-starter and someone who can interface as easily with external clients as well as internal customers and teams to grow the business.
– 2+ years prior experience in internet advertising with an ad network, publisher, optimizer or similar company
– Experience with account management and a record of client retention
– Proven networking techniques to identify and contact leads
– A real passion to work in hard-charging start-up environment
What’s In It for You
– Competitive salary
– Stock options/Equity/Bonuses
– Flexible work schedule
– Venice Beach location
Aside from a strong resume, ideal candidates would have an driving desire to disrupt and revolutionize the ad tech industry with an understanding of Real Time Bidding platforms, ad servers, DSP/SSP systems within the LUMA landscape.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org