ReactX is looking for a talented, experienced, and highly motivated Product Manager.
The individual will be working very close to the Head of Product. The Product Manager will serve as a critical intersection between all of the Company’s departments including the executive, engineering, sales, marketing, and operations departments. ReactX Product Managers are entrepreneurial, driven go-getters that can turn needs and plans into tangible products and prioritized roadmaps. You are encouraged to be creative, and find ways to change the advertising technology game on a daily basis.
– Own the product vision and roadmap for key features
– Work with both internal and external customers to determine product needs and priorities
– Participate in sessions to drive strategy at the highest levels of the organization
– Collaborate with engineering, UX, sales, marketing and operations
– Drive the product development process from concept to delivery as the product owner on one or more – agile teams
Experience & Skills:
– 2-5 years of Product Management experience in web technology
– 1-2 years of experience required
– BA/BS in technical field is a plus
– In-depth experience in user story development in a Scrum/agile environment
– Outstanding technical and problem-solving skills
– Strong written and verbal communication
– You know, love, and have strong opinions about the fundamentals of design: typography, color, composition, rhythm and form.
– Familiarity with digital media platforms and advertising technology
– At least a basic understanding of highly scalable web applications
– Fast learner with an unwavering focus on continual improvement
What’s In It for You
– Competitive salary
– Stock options/Equity/Bonuses
– Flexible work schedule
– Venice Beach location
Aside from a strong resume, ideal candidates would have an driving desire to disrupt and revolutionize the ad tech industry with an understanding of Real Time Bidding platforms, ad servers, DSP/SSP systems within the LUMA landscape.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org