Los Angeles based ReactX is currently seeking an experienced rich media HTML5 designer. You’ll work closely with the creative team to develop custom rich media takeover campaigns utilizing the latest multi-media technologies for HTML5/Video. Think beyond the banner and work with top brand clients to deliver the next evolution of cross-device online advertising experiences.
– Experience in working with rich media ad servers and SDKs such as Sizmek/Mediamind, Pointroll etc.
– Experience in working with rich media creative tools such as DoubleClick Studio, Celtra, Flight, Adobe Edge etc.
– Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment
What You Will Be Doing
– Design and develop our next generation high impact creative campaigns
– Designing, and building new creative formats and templates for web and mobile
– Work directly with management and creative team
What’s In It for You
– Competitive pay
– Stock options/Equity/Bonuses
– Flexible work schedule
– Venice Beach location
Aside from a strong portfolio, ideal candidates have an driving desire to disrupt and revolutionize the ad industry and think beyond the banner for more immersive and engaging creative solutions.
ReactX is the industry’s most powerful, open and custom premium high impact advertising technology platform. The company serves the largest and most innovative buyers and sellers of online advertising by helping them to scale custom high impact ad units across biddable cross-device (display/mobile/tablet) inventory that previously were only available in direct buys.